Advanced Connections, Inc. is proud to offer state and local agencies purchasing cooperative options.
We now hold both a DIR and a TIPS contract to facilitate the purchasing process for state and local governments, municipalities and schools.
For more information regarding the State of Texas’ Department of Information Resources purchasing cooperative, please click here.
For ACI’s DIR contract page please click on the following link: Advanced Connections, Inc.
For information regarding ACI’s DIR pricing, please click on this link: Co-ops
Texas Government Code defines the eligible customers who can purchase information technology commodities through DIR Contracts & Services. They include:
- Texas State Agencies, as defined by TGC 2054.003 (13)
- Units of Local Government, as defined by TGC 2054.003 (9)
- Public school districts
- Special Purpose Districts
- Institutions of Higher Education, as defined by TEC 61.003
- Assistance Organizations, as defined by TGC 2175.001
DIR utilizes the eligibility for Assistance Organizations as determined by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts or the Texas Facility Commission (TFC). For information on establishing eligibility, please refer to the Comptroller’s CO-OP purchasing program guidelines or to the TFC program eligibility page.
- Public entities outside Texas, as defined by TGC 2054.0565
- For more information regarding eligibility, please refer to DIR’s eligibility page.
For more information about purchasing cooperatives or to place an order, please call or email Whitney Oldfather, 512-633-5533, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department Of Information Resources # DIR-TSO-3661
TIPS Contract # 1032416